Tuesday, August 16, 2011

~~ tRUe lOvE ~~



If we're a ship on a voyage in an open ocean
You would be the wind in my sails that sets me in motion
If we're a grey sky after the pouring rain
You would be the rainbow which brighten me up again

Without you, I would simply cease to exist
I would never know the meaning of true happiness and bliss
You are my shower of blessing from above
Filling my life with hope, peace and love....


A poem that I learnt this morning....(^___^)


someone who love you, will always be there for you in various way..to help you, to cheer you up..to make you smile even if you don't feel like smiling...he/she will never give up on you...

his/her memories will always be in your mind and your heart even if he/she is no longer in this world...that is called true love..

you can only feel but you can't see that feeling..deep inside your heart, you know that no one can replace him/her...


this is only for someone who truly love you...(It is not for parents but more to romance..)
you'll know who he/she is...


special thank to Mr. Chandran, my English teacher..this poem is belong to him...
he made me memorize all this..actually, he gave me two but I just select this one to share with...because I think, this is not the only meaning..it's depends on the readers...




No comments:

Post a Comment